Let's Face It
Unemployment is a constant threat. The Stock Market is unstable as ever. Trillions have been lost.
Industry is downsizing, and there's no end in sight.
If you lost your job tomorrow and couldn't find a job for 8 weeks, would you have enough savings to
If the answer is no, then you need to make more money right now! Statistics show most American families have
resources to cover about one month worth of expenses. If you run out of money in a slow economy, YOU will
suffer, YOUR FAMILY will suffer, and YOUR KIDS will suffer!
Let's Face It
If you have a job and work for someone else, how secure can you be? If they find someone younger, smarter,
faster and cheaper than you, you could be out of a job.
What Are Your Options?
- Get a second job. ( The extra gas, meals, taxes and time away from your family could make this a bad choice.)
- Do nothing because you have a 401K. (Have you checked it lately? Remember, this money is invested in the
- Start your own business. This is an excellent idea, if you have enough start-up capital for a lease,
inventory, employees, utilities, bookkeeper, receptionist, etc. Let's not forget that 95% of small businesses
don't last a year.)
- Buy a franchise. This is a great idea for someone who has an extra $100,000 to $1,000,000,000 laying around.
- Become a freelancer or an independent contractor. (These options would be good if you could clone yourself.
You would need to answer phones, keep the books, order inventory, do the estimating and bidding, travel,
attend meetings, and let's not forget, time to do whatever it is you do.
How About a Plan B?
How about starting your own business without quitting the one you currently have, without needing start-up capital!
One that doesn't require special training or a degree. One where you can set your own hours and work right
from your home. One that has no limit to the amount of money you can make.